Infertility is hard and painful. You will never wish this on your worst enemy.
It never crossed my mind that infertility will be one of my life’s struggles. I never thought that my plan to have a big family is something that I have to struggle with. I thought I would be like those other women who can just keep on getting pregnant every year.
It is indeed amazing what life can just throw at you. However, I believe that God would never give you trials that you cannot handle. Just keep the faith.
Please note that this post may contain affiliate links
If you are new here, check out these other posts to better understand our journey.
Infertility can be depressing, and we always need a little something to boost our spirits up. This is where the inspirational scriptures on infertility come into play.
Today, I am sharing 15 of my favorites, and I hope you will find them inspirational as well. These scriptures are from the devotional book Anchored in Hope.
Anchored in Hope is a collection of stories and writings from women all across the United States who dealt with infertility and it contains daily readings which are rooted in the Scripture.
15 Inspirational Scriptures on Infertility
1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13 KJV
2. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.-Psalm 46:1 ASV
3. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. -Isaiah 43:2 NLT
4. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -Romans 12:12 ESV
5. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. – Corinthians 12:9-10 ESV
6. Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is in the Lord. -Jeremiah 7:17 ESV
7. Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him. -Psalm 62:5 NIV
8. Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. -Psalm 126:5 NIV
9. The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the ones who seeks Him. -Lamentations 3:25 NIV
10. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
11. Then God remembered Rachel, and God listened to her and opened her womb. She conceived and bore a son and said, “God has taken away my reproach.” – Genesis 30:22-23 ESV
12. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. – Proverbs 3:5 NIV
13. For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience. – Romans 8:24-25 ESV
14. For still the vision awaits its appointed time it hastens to the end-it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay. -Habakkuk 2:3 ESV
15. They rose early in the morning and worshiped before the Lord; then they went back to their house at Ramah. And Elkanah knew Hannah, his wife, and the Lord remembered her. And in due time Hannah conceived and bore a son, and she called his name Samuel, for she said, “I have asked for him from the Lord.” – 1 Samuel 1:19-20 ESV
There you have it!
These are my favorite infertility scriptures. These scriptures strongly inspire me during this struggle. You can find more of these inspirational scriptures on infertility in Anchored in Hope.
What are your favorite scriptures on infertility?